What is it?
This is a fast and efficient technique of applying paint to surfaces using an electric hydraulic pump
Why use airless spraying?
- Airless spraying is 20 times faster than using a conventional roller which makes it cost and time effective.
- Business interruption is considerably lower due to shorter time frames for project completion
- A higher quality finish can be obtained in comparison to conventional rolling
- Can be used to achieve a fine finish on surfaces using emulsion
- Multi-storey car parks
- Internal and external redecoration
- Pool houses
If you would like to talk further reguarding any of the above services please contact us today and let us advise you on the services which best matches your needs.
GM DECORATING SOLUTIONS